Our professional experts are always available to advise and work together with your architects and designers.
FROM BLOCK TO INSTALLATION
• In 2001 our CEO Valentino Testi directed the tradition of a family that has been working marble since 1930 towards the luxury sector.
• We use precious marbles and granites as their beauty reflects the taste of the most prestigious brands and the lifestyle of those who enjoy exclusive, natural and unique environments in terms of colors and veining.
• The strength of the company, with a facility of 20,000 square meters, is manifested above all in the passion with which Valentino and his collaborators dedicate themselves to the realization of the most ambitious projects.
• Experienced marble workers, with the aid of the most modern technologies, create shapes and inlays, personalizing every architectural project and design, be it basic or complex and articulated.
• Thanks to our experience, we can offer advice on material selection and manage any specific problem of your project with competence, thus finding the right solution to meet your needs.
• We support your architects and designers, thus creating a team striving to achieve the same goal.
No. We do not have engineers, architects, or designers, but we work together with yours to realize their and your projects.
Yes. We can provide you with any type of material and offer you professional advice to enhance your project and make it lasts over time.
Custom and straight floor layouts, custom and straight claddings layouts, continuous veining and book-matching floors and claddings, straight and curved stairs with treads and straight risers or molded winder treads, solid curved risers, string courses, columns, statues, solid or assembled bathtubs, solid or assembled sinks, borders, straight or molded frames, strip or straight molded baseboards, solid curved baseboards, straight and curved pool edges, regular or for infinity pools, cut to size floors and claddings, floors and claddings lightweighted with aluminum honeycomb or with other lightweight materials, backlit floors and claddings combined with tempered glass and LED panels.